Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
We accept two types of returns - faulty items and change of mind.
Details of the process for requesting a return can be found below.
We usually require photos of the item so we can begin the process straight away
Each item is sent back to the manufacturer for assessment. We then relay this information back to you which will consist of either
- Performing a repair
- Exchanging the item for a new one
- A refund or credit
As a general rule of thumb in our experience, manufacturers usually repair larger more expensive items and replace smaller items. For items which the manufacturer deems to have been used beyond its design limits (eg ramming a pram up a gutter too hard and bending the wheel or frame), inappropriate or incorrect use, insufficient maintenance, normal wear and tear or non-approved modifications, as opposed to a manufacturing fault, the manufacturer will offer to repair the item at the customer’s expense. Also items which have been used for longer than a month or two are more likely to be repaired than replaced.
Change of Mind
For change of mind returns we provide a credit for the purchase amount however the item must:
- be completely unused, be well packed and arrive at our location in full original undamaged packaging, with all tags attached (re-saleable condition, ie we can sell it to another customer as a new item). We reserve the right to refuse the return because of any damage to the product in transit due to poor packaging.
- have proof of purchase (eg a receipt copy may be available if you log in to your account)
- we must be notified of the return within 2 weeks of purchase and it must arrive back at our location within 1 month from purchase
- we do not accept change of mind on items of furniture & bedding, gift certificates, thermometers or any item associated with food or breast milk.
Remember, any change of mind return must be in perfect never used condition with all packaging and able to be resold as brand new to another customer. Any signs of usage will mean we cannot issue the return and the item will be sent back to you. Return postage is at the expense of the sender.
The Returns Process
To begin the returns process, log in to your account. You will see a 'Returns' button which will allow you to create a new return record. You will be asked for information about the return and for all faulty items, we need photos of the fault to send to the manufacturer to begin the process. Without photos the process takes significantly longer.
If you do not have a log in (you did not create an account when you purchased the item) please use the Contact Us form and we will begin the manual process. We will ask for the following
- proof of purchase
- your name and shipping address
- phone nmuber and email address
- the part number and brand/model of the item
- whether the return item is faulty or change of mind
- a description of the fault and how it occurred
- photos of the item
Remember, any change of mind return must be in perfect never used condition with all packaging and able to be resold as brand new to another customer. It is also important to put the return authority number we provide you clearly on the box so we can identify the delivery when it arrives.